Professional Infrared and Daylight Building Inspections
What We Offer
Armco Inspections offers several property condition assessments to help you secure and understand your properties. We specialize in the following areas:
- Due Diligence InspectionsInfrared inspections and property condition assessments
- Energy ScanEnergy loss & air leakage inspections
- Electric ScanElectrical switchgear inspections
- Roof ScanRoof system moisture inspection and leak location
- Leak FinderLeak and moisture location for building envelope and interiors
How We Do It
A small amount of infrared radiation is emitted by all objects near room temperature, so thermography makes it possible to see your environment without regular visible light. This process often leads to the discovery of extremely valuable information about problems that would otherwise be unknown. That’s why we use thermography to assist us in locating missing insulation, identifying loose circuit contacts in electrical panels, finding moisture collection in roofs, and a variety of other useful applications.
The Tools We Use
We pride ourselves on our cutting edge, top-of-the-line equipment. It allows us to deliver the most thorough and informative reports possible to our clients. Please view our gallery of tools to better understand how we approach our work and see what equipment we typically use.