Robert McCoy Jr., PE
Bob McCoy, owner and operator of Armco Inspections, is an NC Registered Professional Electrical Engineer, Level 3 Certified Thermographer, seasoned commercial property condition assessor or pre-purchase due-diligence inspector and former NC licensed home inspector.
If you need help with a purchase, repair or replace decision, damage assessment or otherwise, reach out to us and we will help directly or suggest others that may better fit the issue. Please call, email me or checkout the Armco websites to learn more about your particular concern – then call.
Armco specialties: Commercial Property Condition Assessment (PCA); Commercial real-estate purchase due diligence inspections; Infrared flat-roof moisture evaluations; Flat roof leak location; Infrared electrical system inspection; Building moisture and leakage location; and Building air leakage and insulation inspections.
Certifications and Associations
- BS Electrical Engineering, NCSU
- N.C. Professional Electrical Engineering Registration #20697
- Infraspection Certified Level 3 Thermographer #7672
- Authorized ElectricScanIR Contractor
- Authorized RoofScanIR Contractor #112-4
- Authorized EnergyscanIR Contractor #112-1
- ITA Commercial Inspection Certification
- Authorized EquineIR Contractor